Heath is always of our utmost concern. Many consumers are willing to try out new things to stay healthy. One of the growing trends nowadays is to have plant-based meat products. YouGov has therefore investigated Thai's attitudes and behaviours towards plant-based products. Our data shows that almost 71% of Thais are already aware of plant-based meat products.
Amongst plant-based meat consumers in Thailand, the most quoted reasons for trying this new type of meat are curiosity (44%) and long-term health care (44%). Check out our infographics to learn more about the findings, which includes:
- The plant-based ingredient that Thais are avoiding in their food
- Thais' affordable price range for plant-based meat
- Places where Thais buy plant-based meat
- Reasons why plant-based meat consumers would choose plant-based meat
- Reasons why plant-based meat rejecters never tried plant-based meat, and many more